A Safe & A Warm Welcome Awaits You At
The White Hart Inn, Trudoxhill, Frome, Somerset
Traditional 17th Century Ex Coaching Inn & Dog Friendly, Family Country Pub, Famous For Excellent Food, Drink & Good Company.
PLEASE WEAR A FULL FACE MASK WHEN ARRIVING, LEAVING & DURING YOUR VISIT, EXCEPT FOR WHEN SEATED AT A TABLE, EATING AND DRINKING
KEEPING YOU SAFE FROM CORONAVIRUS
We have put rigid safety protocols in place to protect our customers and our staff from Coronavirus. These safety protocols are based on Covid-19 guidance from the UK Government and our local authority, and we have adapted them in the best way possible for The White Hart.
We feel, however, that we have created a highly effective Safety Policy to suit our great pub and we ask every customer, visiting The White Hart, that they adhere strictly to our Safety Policy. Reopening has been in a restricted way with fewer tables and fewer customers being permitted at any one time. This is also to allow everyone to get used to the new 'normal'
Please call us today on 01373 836324 for more information on our Coronavirus Safety Policy.
BBQ Brisket Friday Night ~ Every Friday Evening
Pulled Pork Saturday. Slow Cooked Pulled Pork,
CURRY NIGHT ~ SUNDAY EVENINGS WITH SPECIAL PRICES
Chicken or Prawn Korma or Tikka Masala Curry choices served with white rice and Naan Bread
OUR DRINKS OFFERINGS
The White Hart is also famous for offering quality and interesting drinks to compliment our excellent food. Our drinks selection include fine wines, superb traditional beers and ciders, quality lagers and delicious soft drinks.
During this current period of reopening, we are offering a reduced choice of drinks. As we reopen more fully, we shall be increasing our choices of drinks.
Pub Opening Hours
Monday 5.30pm - 10.00pm
Tuesday 5.30pm - 10.00pm
Wednesday 5.30pm - 10.00pm
Thursday 5.30pm - 10.00pm
Friday 5.30pm - 10.00pm
Saturday Noon - 10.00pm
Sunday Noon - 10.00pm
We are located in the small village of Trudoxhill, three miles west of the market town of Frome, approximately one mile off the A361 Frome to Shepton Mallet trunk road.
Situated on the edge of the beautiful Mendip Hills, many places of interest are nearby, such as Longleat House, Stourhead, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole & the historic cities Of Bath & Well.
For directions to The White Hart or to request other information, please ring us on 01373 836324 or please use our contact form below.
KEEPING YOU SAFE FROM CORONAVIRUS
- We have put rigid safety protocols in place to protect our customers and our staff from Coronavirus. These safety protocols are based on Covid-19 guidance from the UK Government and our local authority, and we have adapted them in the best way possible for The White Hart.
- We will be operating a one way system within the pub - entrance through the front door & exit through the side door.
- Customers will be encouraged to social distance to 2 metres. Everyone is asked to be kind, respectful and considerate towards other customers and our staff.
- Customers are asked to sign in on arrival, leaving their a Full Name and Contact Number. This is a UK Government requirement in the event that a customer falls ill and contact tracing is required to contact other customers.
- Customers are asked to pre-book tables, on 01373 836324, prior to arrival for a 2 hour stay due to restrictions in numbers; we are asking that people are not offended if we are fully booked and we cannot allow admission.
- We will be asking customers to order using What's App Messenger, the contact number will be available on entry.
- We would encourage contactless credit card payment for transactions less than £45 and would discourage the use of cash.
- Customers will be allocated a table, on arrival, and will be asked to remain seated as much as possible.
No sitting at the bar or standing or vertical drinking inside the pub can be permitted.